By train to Zurich Main Station, then by tram (see below) or by train to "Hardbrücke" station – the stadium is located at approximately 10 minutes’ walk from “Hardbrücke” station.
Click here for the online train timetable.
By train to Zurich Main Station, then take tram 3 (direction "Albisrieden") or 14 (direction "Triemli") to stop "Stauffacher" (three stops). Change to tram 2 (direction "Farbhof") and get off at stop "Letzigrund".
Click here for the online regional network timetable (Switzerland-wide connections possible!)
From all directions, drive to Zurich City and follow the signs "Stadion Letzigrund".
There is only limited parking available around the Letzigrund Stadium:
- You need a valid parking ticket to park in the stadium’s underground car park and the premises adjacent to the Letzigrund stadium.
- Letzipark Shopping Center (parking fee, 5 minutes on foot),
- Parking Hardau II (parking fee, 5 minutes on foot),
- Media Campus (parking fee, 1 minute on foot),
- Park and Ride Altstetten (2 stops with tram 2 [direction "Tiefenbrunnen"] or approximately 10 minutes on foot)
We recommend that you use public transport.