The purchaser of this ticket acknowledges the following conditions of the operating company FCZ AG (FCZ):
- The ticket is only valid for the event and the sector/seat specified on the ticket and must be kept until the end of the event. The ticket entitles the purchaser to one single admission to the stadium; re-entry is not permitted. Children under the age of 6 may only enter the stadium when accompanied by an adult.
- The ticked cannot be exchanged or returned. If the event is postponed or terminated early, please check www.fcz.ch for further ticketing information. Should the event be postponed, the ticket will also be valid for the new date and/or the new venue.
- It is prohibited to resell the ticket at a higher price than the one established by FCZ and to use the ticket for any commercial purposes (e.g. as a prize for a competition, as part of a travel package etc.).
- Photography, video and sound recordings of any kind are prohibited, except for non- commercial recordings intended for private use only.
- Everyone enters the stadium at his/her own risk. To the extent permitted by law, any liability on the part of FCZ for person and property damages as well as any financial loss in connection with the event, its postponement or cancelation is excluded.
- The purchaser of this ticket takes note that he/she may be filmed as part of the audience. He/she agrees that FCZ may use the related recordings, also for commercial purposes.
- In addition to the above conditions, the conditions of the Swiss Football Association (SFV) and the Swiss Football League (SFL), the regulations of the Letzigrund Stadium as well as the General Terms and Conditions of Ticketcorner AG apply. In particular, the stadium regulations provide information on the items that may not be brought into the venue. Violation of these conditions (e.g. lighting fireworks, bringing prohibited items into the stadium, endangering/damaging others, violating a stadium ban) results in the violator’s immediate expulsion from the event without reimbursement. FCZ reserves the right to take any further legal action (stadium ban, criminal charge, compensation for damages etc.) and to claim compensation for any inconvenience or costs.
- The ticketing firm is no party to this contract. The only contractual relationship is between the purchaser of the ticket and FCZ.
- The ticket contract is subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zurich, Switzerland.